Roqo – the cap (Quechua, ancient language of the inca)
The ideal companion for autumn and winter – our alpaca knit cap. Light, cuddly and soft with an appealing design make our knit caps the absolute favourite for the cold season. Cold ears are a thing of the past!
Here are a few facts / benefits of Alpaca wool products:
- 3 x warmer than sheep wool
- Practically scratch-free
- suitable for allergy sufferers
You may also be interested in the social aspects behind our products. With your purchase, you support the independent seamstresses who craft these products.
Further information about our products:
- Each product is unique and differs slightly in size and colour from the pictures
- The composition of the product is 70% acrylic fiber, 30% alpaca wool
- Knitting with manually operated machines (this creates the even pattern)
Here is a video of how an alpaca product is made:
Washing and care instructions for alpaca wool products:
Hand washing is a particularly gentle method of cleaning. The water should not exceed 30 degrees. It is best to use wool detergent or shampoo for washing.
Important! Avoid rubbing or wringing your clothes. Multiple immersion and subsequent rinsing with warm water is usually sufficient for cleaning.
If your washing machine has a wool washing cycle, the product can be washed that way. Just make sure to wash at 30 degrees and switch off the spin cycle.